It is subsidized with €457 which is returned to the customer by the KINOUMAI program after the purchase of the product. Those with many children and the disabled are entitled to an additional €500 and to an additional €400 those who retire a petrol-powered two-wheeler or three-wheeler
In addition, it is subsidized with €1411 from the Cyprus Grant Scheme – H9 grant category for L-category electric vehicles
SFINA an unusual electric bicycle that impresses with its original design, the saddle with a gap underneath and its very wide tires.
Very powerful electric motor with rated power of 2000Watt and maximum power of 3000Watt fitted with a very powerful speed controller of 60Volt delivers multiple power.
The lithium battery that ensures an autonomy of up to 50 kilometers.
With the wide tread of the tires it has excellent grip on the road surface and increased road safety.
Digital display showing speed, total distance traveled, battery level, indicator when turn signals and lights are on.
– Model: GX-01 (SFINA)
– Electric motor maximum power 3000Watt (nominal power 2000Watt) at 60Volt
– Easy to operate
– Reinforced front and rear double air-oil shock absorbers for perfect road comfort and maximum shock absorption
– 60 Volt 20Ah lithium battery, high efficiency, with a range of up to 50 km.
– Battery weight 5 kg.
– Power charger included in the price
– Battery charge indicator lights
– Switch – security lock for central activation – power off and prevent unauthorized use
– Enhanced powerful front and rear hydraulic disc brakes
– Side stand
– Comfortable seat with comfortable driving position suitable for two adults
– Front and rear lighting system and front – rear flash
– Stop light, lights up when you use the brakes
– Electric horn
– Left and right mirrors
– Footrests (footrests) for the passenger
– Free rolling system, where the electric motor does not show resistance on slopes or when the electric motor is not in use
– Charging time 5 – 6 hours or 2 – 3 hours in partial discharge
– Recommended rider weight up to 200 kg
Available in black, red, white and orange
It develops a top speed of 45km/h and for use on roads and areas where the K.O.K. is applied. a moped license (50cc) or a motorcycle license or a car license is required.
It belongs to the L2e vehicle category.
Traffic fees €14 per year.
His annual insurance is around €50.00.
License plates are in the same category as mopeds.
The price includes VAT, shipping costs are not included
Possibility of purchase from 3 to 60 monthly installments, without a credit card.
It is shipped throughout Greece with a transport company, fully assembled, carefully packed and after a technical check, so that you receive it with 100% functionality and ready for immediate use after the battery is fully charged!
For additional questions you can contact us daily from 08:00 am. until 10:00 p.m. on the company's phones (except Sundays and public holidays).