With the e-BOTTLE 250 conversion kit you can turn your bike into an electric one.
With the instructions for use on a CD included in the package, you can easily and quickly convert your favorite bicycle into an electric one and thus obtain an ideal means of transport, to move comfortably and economically in and out of the city.
Equipped with new technology, very powerful 250 Watt electric motor power, which has internal reducers – gears, which increase the torque – power of the electric motor, resulting in greater ability to climb uphill roads up to 15% gradient.
In addition, when cycling with the electric assist turned off you feel no resistance from the electric motor, due to the internal one-way bearing that the electric motor has.
It allows you to start the bike from a standstill without pedaling, except by using the hand throttle.
It has a waterproof quick connector – plug on the cable of the electric motor, which allows easy and quick removal of the wheel – electric motor in case of changing the umbrella, tire or any other repair.
Climb uphill roads without effort and sweat.
Turns hills into … straights!
Maximum speed 25 km/h (if driving only electrically).
Up to 55 kilometers of range with each charge.
It consumes 0.08 euros in electricity (1 Kilowatt hour-1KWh) per 100 kilometers!
Payback in less than 1 year, from fuel savings.
12 months warranty is provided for the electric motor, battery and controller.
Read the warranty terms in detail by clicking HERE
Lithium Ion Li-ion battery, 36Volt / 8Ah, with a long life, 3 years or more.
You can use the e-BOTTLE 250 conversion kit in the following ways:
• As you pedal you have assistance from the electric motor (which you choose when to activate it or have it always activated).
The very powerful electric motor gives you the boost you need so you can climb uphills without tiring, struggling and without breaking a sweat.
• Without pedaling. Just turn the hand throttle to get the bike moving.
• In both of the above ways.
• As a normal bike.
The e-BOTTLE 250 conversion kit is equipped with the following:
• Complete front or rear wheel with the very powerful 250 Watt electric motor. The wheel is available in sizes: 20”, 24”, 26”, 28” inch and 700c. You choose the dimension depending on the bike you want to convert and whether you want to place the electric motor-wheel in the front or back.
• Easily removable Li-ion battery, 36Volt / 8Ah, with special mounting base and anti-theft lock with 2 anti-keys.
• Battery charger 220 Volt, 50-60 Hz – 36V/1.8A
• Waterproof quick release – plug on the electric motor cable, allowing easy and quick removal of the front wheel – electric motor
• Control panel with the following features:
1. Switch on – switch off the central power supply with the ON/OFF switch.
2. Choose between 3 levels of electric assistance intensity: LOW = Low, MED = Medium, HIGH = High with the MODE switch.
3. 4 LED indicator lights, for how much power is left in the battery. With 4 leds lit 100% charged, with 3 leds lit 75% charged, with 2 leds lit 50% charged, with 1 led lit 25% charged and
4. Speed maintenance automatically at 6 km/h with the 6KM/H switch (cruise control)
• 2 aluminum brake levers. Using the brakes stops the operation of the electric motor immediately
• Hand throttle to adjust the speed
• PAS (Pedal Assistant) electric assistance sensor
• CD with instructions for easy and quick installation
Model: e-BOTTLE 250
Electric motor: Brushless, on the front wheel
Electric motor power: 250 Watt (with electric assistance or by using the hand throttle)
Maximum speed: 28 km/h (electric only) or up to 45 km/h (electric + cycling)
Battery: Li-ion, 36Volt / 8Ah
Battery life: 800 times for full recharge, in case of partial recharge this number increases even more
Duration of full charge: 2 – 3 hours, partial charge 1-1.5 hours
Range on each charge: up to 55 km, depending on the degree of electric assistance
Battery charger: 220 Volt, 50-60 Hz – 36V/1.8A
Brake Levers: Aluminum. Using the brakes stops the operation of the electric motor immediately.
Wheel size: 20”, 24”, 26”, 28” inches and 700c
Battery weight: 3 kg
Total weight of conversion kit: 6 kg
Package dimensions: 75cm X 25cm X 25 cm
In two versions for front or rear wheel.
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.